Surety Claims Consulting
Surety bond claims are often complex and time sensitive. CCDS has the experience and knowledge required to provide the surety with the solid information it needs to decide these claims. With every assignment, we expeditiously compile the project data, thoroughly evaluate it, and provide the surety with the authoritative assessment it needs to make informed, decisive financial decisions.
CCDS provides a comprehensive, detailed analysis of the construction project, including the cost to complete and close-out the bonded contract. Our analysis also identifies defective work issues and warranty obligations and their associated costs.
Working with the surety, CCDS helps evaluate the surety’s options with the goal of discharging the surety’s potential bond liability. We work closely with the surety’s claims team throughout the claims process, offering the following services:
- Cost quantification
- Identify and compile the scope of work
- Compilation of completion bid packages
- Completion bid analysis
- Manage contract completion
- Analyze and resolve payment bond claims
- Litigation support and expert witness testimony
- Compile and prosecute affirmative claims
- Oversee bond principal’s performance