Construction Claims Consulting
Even the most carefully planned construction project encounters claims.
In the unfortunate event a construction claim does occur, our consultants utilize their knowledge of design, contract language, scheduling, construction means and methods, and cost estimating to provide project owners with the critical information they need to manage and resolve construction claims. CCDS provides owners with a comprehensive assessment of the issues and costs, highlighting the liability of the design professionals, contractors, subcontractors and other parties. Our dedicated staff will assist in developing strategies to resolve claims and disputes concluding with an excellent result.
CCDS’s construction professionals can:
- Prepare and prosecute affirmative claims
- Defend and negotiate claims
- Analyze critical path method scheduling
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Interpret contract documents
- Support litigation efforts
- Change order analysis
- Analysis of design and construction defects